As an infographic agency we love visualising anything interesting. We love making data and information compelling by designing bespoke and captivating infographics that don’t fit one model or aesthetic.
We love designing new and relevant ways to visualise facts, figures, reports and more. And because we love it, we design exceptionally every time! Contact us and let’s talk about your project and the best ways we can help your objectives succeed through data visualisation.
Did you know…
1. There isn’t a single female character in The Hobbit, and the only woman mentioned by name is Bilbo’s mother, Belladonna Took.
2. Tolkien’s close friend, Narnia author CS Lewis, was an early test-audience, listening to chapters as they were finished.
3. In Tolkien’s first draft, Gandalf the wizard was called Bladorthin. More confusingly, Dwarf-leader Thorin was going to be called Gandalf.
4. Only three wizards ever appear in Tolkien’s stories – Gandalf “the grey”; Saruman “the white” and Radagast “the brown”. Radagast doesn’t actually appear in The Hobbit, but Beorn the shape-changer mentions that he has met him.
5. Rick Findlater, make-up and hair supervisor, says that in 18 months the production went through roughly 20 litres of glue and 450 miles of Yak hair.
6. They used so much gold paint creating the dragon Smaug’s lair, that they exhausted supplies in Australasia and had to send to Germany for more.